Monday, November 07, 2005

Just some stuff

World Wrestling Insanity

Chucky is a DAD. Congrats DUDE. Megan Alexis was born on 11/4/2005. She is 8 lbs. 10 ozs. 19 inches long. I am so happy for him and his wife. Fantastic stuff.

I am getting married in a few weeks. I am also very excited. It is going to be fantastic. Everyone keeps telling me that the day is going to fly by. I hope not. But if it does, so be it. I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

The NY Giants are in first place. 6-2 record. Excellent. I smell a Super Bowl trip coming.

I have been to 2 Knick games this year. 1 exhibition and 1 regular season game. Knicks record for those two games? 0-2.

Wearing contact lenses. Feel a little weird but i am getting used to it.

My dad is in the Bronx from Puerto Rico. First time in NY in 4 years. He is adjusting. He is here for my wedding and will be here until December. He is leaving while i am gone on my honeymoon.

Working hard. Working long hours. Working late. Lots of work. Don't think i have ever had a job where i work so many damn hours. But it pays the bills and brings me some cheddar so i cant complain too much.

Need to get DVR. Cablevision now carries it. Hear it is the greatest invention for television.

Wrestling is sucking lately. Let me rephrase. WWE wrestling is sucking. TNA however, doing well for themselves.

That's all for now. I'LL BE BACK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home