Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Big Things

Wow, it's been a while since i posted. When i originally decided to become a "blogger", i figured i would try to do one per day, maybe every two days the most. But unfortuneately that hasn't been the case due to a myriad of reasons. However the past month has been incredible for me which kept me from posting as much as i would have liked. First off, my cousin Charles (aka fellow blogger "Tools of the Trade") became the proud father of a baby girl named Megan on November 4, 2005.



Then, on November 23, 2005, i became a loving husband to a wonderful woman, my soulmate, partner and best friend.



So all in all, it has been a whirlwind of a month for me. I spent a week in Oahu Hawaii. An incredible place. I will add some pictures of that here soon. Besides that, i have just been trying to get into the swing of things. You can still check me out at World Wrestling Insanity and all the other places i frequent. Enjoy folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home