Monday, June 26, 2006

Been a while...but I am still here.

Sorry for the delay for the one person who probably reads my blog. I haven't been much of a diary guy so i lose track of what i am doing and forget to come here and post. Tons of stuff has happened since i last posted. Cousins getting married, people having kids, new columns being written. Too much to get into in one post but for the most part, know that stuff is happening. Check me out on My Space now as everyone and their mothers and fathers now have pages even though i was down before them all. I was cool before it was cool to be cool. Look at cool old me.

Anyway, Extreme Championship Wrestling is back and I am covering it for World Wrestling Insanity. Give it a looksie. You can find it here.

Other stuff going on but i'll be back to discuss it later. Or tomorrow. Or soon. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home